Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday on the Elbe

It was such a pretty day today: sunny and around 55. Zoe and I went down to the Elbe. We walked for almost two hours.

Here are some of the castles across the river.












From where I live, we can walk to the next street over and then straight down that street to the Elbe plain. Then Zoe and I walk along the river to the Blue Wonder bridge and take a tram back. I'm not sure exactly how far the walk is, but this is about halfway, and you can just see the bridge in the distance in this picture.


Last, but not least, I took some pictures of Zoe too.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That walk is gorgeous! That sure beats walking around my neighborhood! No castles here. Although it's 85 here today. Pretty steamy for March.

Sha said...

Beautiful photos!