Sunday, March 11, 2007

A nice Sunday

Today was such a nice day. The high was around 55, and it was sunny. My friend, Kathrin, came by, and we went for a walk along the Elbe. It was gorgeous. Zoe came with us. She had such a good time meeting all the other dogs and smelling everything along the way. Because the day was so nice, there were a lot of people outside. We walked down to the Blaue Wunder bridge and ate lunch outside at Schillergarten. Schillergarten is a Biergarten overlooking the Elbe. Zoe just hung out at our table. She only barked twice-once at a bird and then once because she wanted my chicken. This was her first time to go out to dinner with me. I'm not sure if she's ready yet for an inside restaurant, but I was pretty pleased with her. When we came back, she fell asleep and is still asleep over four hours later. I'm pretty tired too.

2 comments:

jess said...

sounds idyllic...the scenery and the 4 hour nap!

Haley said...

Yipee Zoe..she is such a good dog. She was trying really hard to be a good girl. Take her out a couple of more times and she will be ready for the big league (real eating places that is)