Monday, March 19, 2007

30 in a little more than 30 days

My 30th birthday is about a month away. I'm not really all that freaked out by it, but it does surprise me every now and then to think that very soon, I will be in my 30s. I've been thinking about how to celebrate my birthday, and nothing really sounds all that fun or exciting.

Then I started to think about ways that I could be a better Christian, friend, and woman as I enter another decade of life. So I think for the next month, I will be praying specifically about ways that God wants me to change or grow. I may be soliciting advice from my friends so don't be surprised if you get an email.

4 comments:

jess said...

30 is a big deal. i will be praying that it will be a special day and i'm sorry i can't be there to celebrate with you! you've got the right perspective, though.

Ginny said...

I wish i could be with you to celebrate with you. I'm so glad you have joined the blogosphere.

Niki said...

I will be in Italy you should come meet up with us! We could celebrate your big day Italian style...not that I know what that is but I will by then!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.