Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pics

I really love makeup. I like to experiment with eye makeup especially. I tried a smoky-eye look from a beauty website. Since all my makeup girls are in the States, I thought I would post two pics to see what y'all think. I have to say, my freckles sure are popping out after spending some time in the sun walking Zoe.Finally, I went grocery shopping the other day and when I came home, I found Zoe sitting on a pile of laundry that I had taken out of the dryer. (Haley and Amanda, I'm sorry for not folding them immediately.)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Shame on you for not folding your laundry immediately!! J/K!! About the makeup, looks fabulous! Seriously, you've got such gorgeous skin that any makeup (or lack thereof, for that matter) looks awesome on you. Beautiful smoky eyes!

jess said...

Love the smokey eyes and lashes!
Fun, Fun!

Haley said...

That looks really great!