Thursday, April 12, 2007

I have very little willpower

So I am now caught up with Lost. I watched Wednesday's episode today as soon as it was available on iTunes. I know that there are a lot of people disappointed with this season, and I'll admit, I wasn't all that thrilled with the first six or seven episodes. Having now watched 8 episodes in the past three days, I am enjoying this season. All the Sayid time is great too. He is just so wonderful (and HOT!). I cannot stand Juliet though. I hate the way she smirks.

When I had several episodes waiting on me, I could stay away from spoiler websites and had no interest in knowing what would happen. I was happy knowing that I could catch up by watching those episodes. Ideally, I don't want to be spoiled, but I just can't help myself. Today after I watched last night's episode, the very first thing I did was to get on the Internet to look up spoilers. When I watched Roswell (my very favorite show of all time), I would even read the script excerpts that were posted before the shows aired. That really ruined the suspense. I am usually good with surprises; I can wait for Christmas morning, and I want birthday presents to be surprises. TV shows are a whole different things. I cannot stay away from spoilers. It's like crack to me.

2 comments:

jess said...

So what did you think about Juliette's episode? Were you surprised?
I like her story line a lot, but I agree with the smirks...you gotta stop that!

Holly said...

I was surprised by her episode, and I like her story line too. It's just the smirks and half smiles kill me!