Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update

Zoe came through the surgery pretty well. I just got word about an hour ago that she has gone to the bathroom. I still don't know if she actually has control over those functions, but she is making some progress.

Here are some things to pray for

That she regains the use of her legs. She is paralyzed in her back legs right now and could be for several weeks or even forever.

That she has control over her bathroon functions.

And, that I can deal with having to care for a seriously ill dachshund by myself. I might have to take her to school or leave school often to check on her. My emotions were not so out of control today, but it's just hard to not have her here when I got home.

I will call the vet tomorrow to see if I can take her home. Thanks for your prayers. It means a lot to know that I have such caring friends.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hope she gets well soon!