Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Struggles

These past two weeks have been really difficult for me, and I would appreciate your prayers. While the trip to Paris was nice, there were some not so nice parts too.

Then I got home and Zoe was not well, her back again. She had a crisis last night and lost all ability to move her back legs. I really thought that she might not make it through the night. She is having emergency surgery today on a herniated disk in her spinal column. This surgery will be upwards of 1200 Euros, not counting the extra days at the vet's and the physical therapy. She might not even regain the use of her legs.

Combine this with cold, rainy/snowy weather. Plus, I have to make a very tough decision soon about whether to stay a third year or not. I know that God is with me and that He will guide me, but it's sometimes hard to control my emotions.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, that is terrible about Zoe! Poor thing! I will definitely pray for y'all.

jess said...

oh friend,
i'm so sorry. i'm sure you are overwhelmed w/ all this. i will pray for wisdom for you and that zoe will not be in pain.