Saturday, October 20, 2007

Paris

After much tribulation due to the Metro strike in Paris, I have arrived back in Dresden. I found Paris to be really great. I don't know how it got such a bad reputation, but I thought that the people in Paris were so nice and friendly. The crepes were delicious. My favorite was banana-nutella -- oh so yummy. The museums were great. I got to see the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and lots of Impressionists at the Musee d'Orsay. One of the best things was just walking through Paris and going into all the fun shops. The churches were great too. I was at Notre Dame for a Vespers service. I would definitely love to go back to Paris. I would rank it with Florence and Venice as my favorite European cities. I will post pictures very soon (tomorrow, I hope).

P.S. Please be praying for Zoe. She is in pain. The dog boarder said that she had been sick all week. I'm not sure if it is her back or her tummy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow. How cool, and the pics are great!