Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Come on ride that train...

I hope you now have the Quad City DJs stuck in your head! I am leaving Thursday for almost two weeks to go to Italy and Austria. I will be traveling by train the entire time. I am looking forward to it, but I'm a little nervous too because I am going by myself. Here's my itinerary so you can think about me on these days.

Thursday, June 28: Munich
Sunday, July 1: Milan
Monday, July 2: Florence (Since I'm only going to be there a day, please be praying that I can get into the two museums that I missed when I was there in October)
Tuesday, July 3: Rome
Friday, July 6: Venice
Sunday, July 8: Innsbruck, Austria
Monday July 9: Salzburg... I've booked the Sound of Music tour. I'm giddy with excitement.
The next day I'm going on the Eagle's Nest tour to where Hitler had a vacation retreat.
Wednesday, July 11: Back to Munich then home to Dresden

Please be praying for my safety as I will be alone, for clean, safe hostels, and for some traveling companions. I will try to post while I'm gone.

2 comments:

jess said...

thankfully, the quad city dj's escaped the juke box in my brain, but i do have "the hills are alive w/ the sound of music..." stuck in there. i'm so envious of the weather and your travels!
i'll be praying for safety for you!

Amanda said...

Wow. That is a crazy itinerary! Have fun!