Monday, May 7, 2007

Wedding!!

I just got back from Haley's wedding. It was gorgeous. Here are some pictures



From the rehearsal dinner


My new brother-in-law!!


These are from the day of the wedding. My dad looks very handsome and my mom looks beautiful...



The flowers were some of the prettiest that I've ever seen.





Haley even had each girl's initials on her bouquet.








Haley and Keith are big Alabama fans so when they left the reception, everyone had shakers instead of throwing birdseed or blowing bubbles.



I love her dress.


Here are some other pictures from the reception.





2 comments:

Amanda said...

Everything was beautiful!! And your hair looks gorgeous!! It makes me want to grow my hair out.

jess said...

Holly~
You look so beautiful in all these pics...your makeup was awesome and i really love the way you wore your hair!!!
Haley looks beautiful, too! What a great dress. Love the initials on the bouquets.
Your tan looked great....it held up well :)