Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Prayer Request

Zoe has hurt her back. I'm not sure when it happened exactly, but she has been in pain since the night that I got back home to Dresden. I took her to the vet first thing on Tuesday morning. He gave her several shots and some pain medicine. I am supposed to bring her back on Friday for more tests. She doesn't want to walk and even drags her back legs behind her. I'm really scared that she is seriously injured and will need surgery. I think most of you understand how much this upsets me. I've cried more in the past few days than at The Notebook and Steele Magnolias put together! Please be praying for her and for me.

2 comments:

jess said...

oh holly, i will pray! i know that breaks your heart. i'm so sorry she's hurting. please keep us posted!!!

Amanda said...

Didn't Amy's dog (Honey??? The one w/ the weird tongue action that also walked on his "hands"???)that she had growing up drag her/his legs behind him? I wondered if it was caused by something?? Maybe Amy would know. Will be praying.