Sunday, March 2, 2008

Grumpy

Lately I have noticed that I have been a grumpy gus. I have just been so annoyed by complete strangers recently. There was a couple at the grocery store on Friday, and the guy was licking the girl's neck! It was completely disgusting, and I wanted to ram them with my shopping cart. Then today, an old woman got on the tram and asked for my seat even though there were at least 5 empty seats in the area. Oh no, she wanted the exact seat where I sat. I was more than a little frustrated. I need to go to the beach and chill out or something.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

No, it's the rude people in Germany. Come back to the South for a bit and you'll see!

Amy said...

Don't mean to laugh at your frustration ... but that's funny! I thought I was the only one who occasionally has thoughts of ramming people with my shopping cart!