Monday, February 25, 2008

Great Weather and Spring Trips

The past two days have been great here. It's been sunny, and yesterday's temp was in the 60s!! Also, since there's more daylight now, the winter seems to be fading away. This spring, I'll be going to Dublin, Ireland as a chaperone for Model United Nations. I'm going the week before Easter, so I'm hoping to attend some Holy Week services in English while there. (if there's any chance) Then, we have the European Destination trips in June. Since I speak Spanish and was the geography teacher last year, I'm getting to go with the Grade 11 geography students to Barcelona! Those are my only spring trips so far. I still don't have anything planned for Easter break yet. I might stay in Germany but go to Cologne or Hamburg. I've also thought about Budapest with a stop off in Bratislava. I might even stay in Dresden.

No comments: