Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

First of all, I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I posted. December was a busy month for me. Of course, Zoe went to PT three times a week. Our school moved buildings over the Christmas break so there was a lot of work between packing and working on things that might get pushed aside in the chaos of starting at the new campus. Plus, my lovely friend Brooke came to visit, and I went home to Alabama for two weeks. So I neglected my blog. I'll give an update of what's going on.

Zoe stayed behind in Dresden. I think this is the last time that I'll leave her for so long. I'll either take her with me or not be gone for so long. I missed her terribly, and it's almost cheaper just to pay for her to fly with me instead of boarding her. She seems to be doing better. She can walk a few more steps on her own. Although it seems like she falls over everytime I'm about to get really excited about her walking ability. I'm like "Hey! You're walk..." and she's down.

Being at home was great. I got to spend a lot of time with my family and see almost all of my friends. In fact, being at home is so nice that I'm usually in a funk for a few days after I get back. Being jet-lagged doesn't help much either.

Having a friend come visit was so nice too. I know the city so much better now and it was great to show her around. Plus, Christmas is such a pretty time here. I'm looking forward to having another friend visit soon.

I think jet-lag is calling again. It's barely 8:00 and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

Haley said...

I'm glad you made it ok and that you updated your blog. LOVE YOU